《瘋狂動物城》由迪士尼影業出品的3D動畫片,被選為2024美國電影學會十佳電影。

  》》》完整瘋狂動物城劇本英文

  1--Fear, treachery, blood lust.

  恐懼,背叛,殺戮。

  2--Thousands of years ago these were the...

  幾千年前 這些 是...

  3--forces that ruled our world

  支配著我們的世界的力量

  4--A world where prey were scared of predators.

  一個獵物擔心著捕食者的世界。

  5--And predators had an uncontrollable...

  捕食者有一個無法控制的...

  6--biological urge to maim, and maul, and...

  生理上的沖動去傷害,殘害,并且...

  7--Awww! 噢!

  8--Blood! Blood! Blood!

  血!血!血!

  9--And.. death!

  和..死!

  10--Ahhh...

  唉唉......

  11--Back then, the world was divided in two.

  在那時,世界分為二種。

  12--Vicious predator, or meek prey.

  兇猛的捕食者與脆弱的獵物。

  13--But over time, we evolved, and moved beyond or primitive savage ways.

  但隨著時間的推移,我們進化了并拋棄了野蠻的性格。

  14--Now predator and prey live in harmony.

  現在捕食者與獵物和睦相處。

  15--And every young mammal has multitudinous opportunities. 而且所有的年輕的動物都有著各種的可能。

  16--Yeah, I don't have to cower in a a herd anymore.

  耶,我再也不用躲在洞穴里了。

  17--Instead, I can be an astronaut.

  取而代之,我可以當太空人。

  18--I don't have to be a lonely hunter anymore. Today I can hunt for tax exemptions.

  我再也不用當一個孤獨的獵人。如今我可以狩獵稅收。

  19--I'm gonna be an actuary.

  我可以當一個保險精算師。

  20--And I can make the world a better place. I am going to be... 而且我可讓這個世界成為一個更好的地方。我可以當...

  21--A police officer!

  一位珀莉絲奧菲斯爾!

  22--Bunny cop? That is the most stupidest thing I ever heard!

  兔子警察,這是我聽過最蠢的事了!

  23--It may seem impossible to small minds. I'm looking at you, Gideon Grey.

  這也許對心態渺小的人來說是不可能。我在說你呢,吉帝恩葛瑞。 24--But, just 211 miles away, stands the great city of Zootopia. 但是,坐落在 211 英哩遠,有著一做偉大的城市動物邦。

  25--Where our ancestors first joined together in peace.

  我們的祖先在那兒簽定了和平協議。

  26--And declared that anyone can be anything!

  而且他們宣告人人都有無限可能!

  27--Thank you and good night.

  感謝你們,晚安

  28--Judy, you ever wonder how your mom and me got to be so darn happy? 朱迪,你有沒有想過為什么你媽咪跟我這么快樂?

  29--Nope 沒了("雄兔腳撲朔,雌兔眼迷離")

  30--Well, we gave up on our dreams, and we settled. Right, Bon?

  好吧,因為我們放棄了自己的夢想,并且定居了下來。對吧,邦妮? 31--Oh, yes. That's right, Stu. We settled hard.

  嗯,這是真的,斯圖。我們艱難的定居下來了。

  32--You see, that's the beauty of complacency, Jude.

  你看,這就是這的好處,朱迪。

  33--If you don't try anything new, you'll never fail.

  如果你不嘗試新事物,你就永遠不會失敗。

  34--I like trying, actually.

  事實上我喜歡嘗試。

  35--What your father means, hon, is that it's gonna be difficult, impossible even...

  親愛的,你爹地是指,對你而言成為警察可能會很艱難...

  36--- for you to become a police officer.

  - 讓你成為一名警察。

  - Right. There's never been a bunny cop.

  - 沒錯,從來沒有一只兔子警察。

  37--- No. - Bunnies don't do that.

  - 沒有 - 兔子么永遠做不到。

  38--- Never. - Never.

  - 從來沒有。 - 從來沒有。

  39--Well... Then I guess I'll have to be the first one.

  嗯...那么我想我必須是第一個了。

  40--Because I am gonna make the world a better place!

  因為我要讓世界變得更美好!

  41--Or, heck, you know. You wanna talk about making the world a better place,

  或者說,哎呀,你知道的。你說你想讓世界變成更好的地方, 42--no better way to do it than becoming a carrot farmer.

  沒有比做拔胡蘿卜的更好的了。

  43--Yes! Your dad, me, your 275 brothers and sisters.

  沒錯!你爹地、我和你的 275 個兄弟姊妹。

  44--- We're changing the world. - Yeah.

  - 我們正在改變這個世界。 - 耶。

  45--- One carrot at a time. - Amen to that.-

  一次一個胡蘿卜。 - 但愿如此。

  46--Carrot farming is a noble profession.

  拔蘿卜是一個崇高的職業。

  47--You get it, honey? I mean, it's great to have dreams.

  你明白嗎,親愛的?我的意思是,這是偉大的夢想。

  48--Yeah, just as long as you don't believe in them too much.

  有夢想很好,只要你不要太相信它。

  49--Where the heck'd she go?

  她跑哪去了?

  50--Give me your tickets right now, or I'm gonna kick your meek little sheep butt.

  現在給我你的票,不然我就踢你那溫順的小綿羊屁股。

  51--Ow! Cut it out, Gideon!

  噢!不要這樣,吉帝恩!

  52--Baah, baah! What are you gonna do, cry?

  巴阿,巴阿!你要干嘛,哭了嗎?

  53--- Hey! You heard her. Cut it out. - Nice costume, loser.-

  喂!你聽到她說的了!停下來! - 好裝扮啊,失敗者。

  54--What crazy world are you living in where you think a bunny could be a cop?

  你生活在什么瘋狂的世界讓你覺得兔子可能是警察?

  55--- Kindly return my friend's tickets. - Come and get them. But watch out.-

  請把票還給我的朋友們。 - 來啊自己來拿啊,但小心了。

  56--Cause I'm a fox, and like you said in your dumb little stage play, 因為我是一只狐貍,和你一樣在你的愚蠢的小舞臺劇說,

  57--us predators used to eat prey. And that killer instinct's still in our denna.我的有著仍然有獵捕的天性,殘暴仍然在我的"DENNA"里。 58--- Uh, I'm pretty much sure it's pronounced DNA.

  - 嗯,我非常肯定應該念 DNA。

  - Don't tell me what I know, Travis.

  - 不要告訴我什么,我都知道,特拉維斯。

  59--You don't scare me, Gideon.

  你嚇不倒我的,吉迪恩。

  60--Scared now?

  現在害怕嗎?

  61--Look at her nose twitch, she is scared.

  看她的小鼻子抽動,她是害怕了。

  62--Cry, little baby bunny! Cry... Ow...

  哭了,小寶貝兔子!哭哇... 嗷...

  63--Oh, you don't know when to quit, do you?

  哦,你就是不知道什么時候放棄,對吧?

  64--Huh!

  呵呵!

  65--I want you to remember this moment the next time you think you will ever be...

  我要你永遠記住這一刻,下次你別認為你會是任何人......

  66--anything more than just a stupid carrot-farming dumb bunny. 你只是個會愚蠢的拔胡蘿卜的農民。

  67--- That looks bad. - Are you okay, Judy?

  - 你看起來很糟。 - 你沒事吧,茱蒂??

  68--Yeah, yeah, I'm okay. Here you go.

  嗯,恩,我沒事,給你。

  69--- Wow, you got our tickets! - You're awesome, Judy.

  - 哇,你拿到了我們的票! - 你真棒,朱迪。

  70--Yeah, that Gideon Grey doesn't know what he's talking about! 沒錯!那個吉帝恩葛瑞根本不知道他再說什么!

  71--Well, he was right about one thing.

  嗯,他有一件事說對了。

  72--I don't know when to quit.

  我不知道什么時候放棄。

  73--ZOOTOPIA POLICE ACADEMY

  動物烏托邦警察學院

  74--Listen up, cadets. Zootopia has 12 unique ecosystems within its city limits.

  聽好了,學員。動物烏托邦的市區范圍內擁有 12 個獨特的生態系統。 75--Tundratown, Sahara Square, Rainforest District, to name a few. 極地區、撒哈拉廣場、熱帶雨林區,僅舉幾例。

  76--You're gonna have to master all of them before you hit the streets. 你必須在你上街前掌握它們的一切。

  77--Or guess what? You'll be dead!

  或者,你猜怎么著?你就會死!

  78--Scorching sandstorm.

  炎炎的沙塵暴。

  79--You're dead, bunny bumpkin.

  你死定了,土包子兔子。

  80--One thousand foot fall.

  一千尺大瀑布。

  81--You're dead, carrot face.

  你死定了,吃胡蘿卜的。

  82--Frigid ice wall.

  嚴寒的冰墻。

  83--You're dead, farm girl.

  你死定了,農家少女。

  84--Enormous criminal. You're dead.

  重量級罪犯。你死定了。

  85--Dead. Dead. Dead.

  死。死。死。

  86--Ohhh...!

  噢噢噢......!

  87--Filthy toilet. You're dead, fluff butt.

  骯臟的廁所。你死定了,屁股長毛的。